Monday, January 9, 2012

Love Letters

Preview night at Timeless Treasures is upon us again, Tuesday night, January 10th, at 6:30. My class for February will be February 11 from 1-4. We will be doing this fab secret box that I learned from the YouTube community. I am calling it "LoveLetters." It will be a great gift for that someone special. As you can see from the photos, it looks like a tied up stack of old letters, but when you untie it and lift the top, you find a secret hidey hole which contains a little glass jar with a note inside for your honey (mine simply says "More than my own life...") and a tiny mini book with a pocket on the front holding a ticket good for "one kiss any time." This is a fun technique to learn and you can change it up in so many ways once you learn it - you are limited only by the sizes of envelopes you can get your hands on! The class will be $25; if you can't make it and would like to buy a kit, just message me @ wkuskee@cox.net. Thanks for looking and have a great week! Wendy











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment